Széndioxid koncentráció mérő
- Digital CO2 sensor with integrated signal processor
- All sensor characteristics and adjustment data are stored in the CO2 sensor itself.
- The unique automatic calibration procedure (without fresh air intake) automatically compensates any natural ageing effects.
- The sensor is very well protected against the effects of pol-lution by means of replaceable PTFE filter caps. Long-term stability is outstanding.
- Automatic atmospheric pressure compensation is provi-ded for pressure-dependent CO2 concentrations by means of a digital atmospheric pressure sensor integrated in the grip.
- The relevant ambient parameter, atmospheric pressure, is mea-sured using the same sensor.
- Long-term measuring operations can be performed with an ALMEMO® data logger in sleep mode; this applies only to
- current device types with sleep delay (180 seconds).
- 2 primary measuring channels (real measurable variables) CO2 concentration and atmospheric pressure
- Freely selectable measurable variables Two measuring chan-nels are programmed (at our factory).
- CO2 concentration, average value (ppm), Atmospheric pressu-re (mbar, AP, p).
- Alternatively a further variable can be selected.
- CO2 concentration, current value (ppm)
- This device can be configured on a PC using USB adapter cable ZA 1919 AKUV. (see “General accessories for AL-MEMO® D6 sensors”)