Színhőmérséklet és fluxusmérő
- Color temperature and illuminance are determined as a means to plot and evaluate lighting systems.
- Compact sensor, particularly suitable for mobile applications
- Continuous measuring and updating of measured values
- Digital color temperature sensor with „TrueColorSensorchip“ and integrated signal processor
- The TrueColorSensorchip (3 sensors on 1 chip) detects – sepa-rately – each of the three colors – red, green, blue (RGB). The respective sensitivities of these 3 color sensors are adapted to the standard spectral curves as per CIE and DIN. (see Figu-re) On the basis of these RGB values the computer calculates the color point within the RGB range in terms of coordinates X and Y and determines the correlated color temperature (CCT) in Kelvin.
- The display shows simultaneously both this color data and the illuminance in lux (lx) or kilolux (klx).
- Freely selectable measurable variables
- Two measuring channels are programmed (at our factory).
- Color temperature (CCT, K), Illuminance (Ev, lx)
- Other measurable variable can also be selected.
- Illuminance (Ev, klx), X-value, Y-value
- This device can be configured on a PC using USB adapter cable ZA1919AKUV. (see “General accessories for AL-MEMO® D6 sensors”)