Measuring air flow velocity
• The vane anemometer is in practice unaffected by environ-mental variables such as pressure, temperature, density, or
• The design is compact – especially suitable for mobile measu-ring operations – heating, ventilating, air-conditioning.
• The probe head has an aero-dynamically optimized shape and
• On those variants with a snap-on head the probe head can be
exchanged quickly and easily, e.g. for servicing.
D6 plug with high-resolution frequency measu-rement
• One measuring channel is programmed (at our factory).
Flow velocity (m/s, v)