Digital humidity transmitter
• Digital sensor element
All key sensor characteristics, settings, and adjustment data
are saved in the sensor element itself.
• Plug-in sensor element
Spare elements are inexpensive; a replacement can be fitted
on site quickly and easily by virtually anyone; it will be fully
accurate straight away needing no special adjustment.
• Digital transfer of measured values from the sensor element to
• Factory or DKD calibration is performed on the sensor
Fully accurate – irrespective of connecting cable and
Four climate variables can be measured.
Double analog output for temperature and one humidity
variable relative humidity / dewpoint / mixture ratio
• Limit value relays available on request
• The transmitters can be configured via the internal display and
• The analog output type (10 V or 20 mA) can be selected (via
the keypad); the analog output range can be programmed.
• Display of measured value, channel, units, humidity range,
analog start, analog end, and analog type
• The sensor tube can be connected either directly by plugging
onto the transmitter itself or via a connecting cable.
• Suitable for conduit mounting or wall mounting