Digitális hőmérséklet-és páratartalommérő
Digital capacitive humidity sensor with integrated signal
• All sensor characteristics and adjustment data are saved in the
humidity sensor element itself.
• Humidity sensor element, plug-in : Spare elements are inex-pensive; a replacement can be fitted on site quickly and easily
by virtually anyone; it will be fully accurate straight away
needing no special adjustment.
• new: A digital atmospheric pressure sensor integrated in the
D6 plug itself provides automatic pressure com-pensation for all pressure-dependent humidity variables.
• All relevant ambient parameters are measured with just one
• new: Humidity calculation on the basis of formulae as per
Dr. Sonntag and the enhancement factor as per W. Bögel (cor-rection factor fw(t,p) for real mixed gas systems)
This substantially widens the measuring range and improves
the accuracy of humidity variable calculations.
new: Humidity variable : Absolute humidity in g/m³
The humidity variables are calculated from the three primary
measuring channels (real measurable variables). temperature,
relative humidity, atmospheric pressure
• Freely selectable measurable variables
Four measuring channels are programmed (at our factory).
temperature (°C, T, t), relative humidity (%H, RH, Uw),
dewpoint (°C, DT, td), atmospheric pressure (mbar, AP, p)
Other humidity variables can also be selected.
mixture (g/kg, MH, r), absolute humidity (g/m³, AH, dv),
vapor pressure (mbar, VP, e), enthalpy (kJ/kg, En, h)
This device can be configured on a PC using USB adapter
cable ZA1919AKUV. (see page 04.05).